Writers Theatre’s internship program is designed for college students and young professionals seeking to gain practical experience in arts administration. Interns are fully integrated into daily operations at the Theatre and are mentored by the Director of Education and individuals in their department. In addition to in-depth mentorship, interns may receive school credit, professional development opportunities and participate in learning seminars. Writers Theatre is located off the Glencoe Metra stop and is also easily accessible via Pace buses.
· Earn school credit, if applicable.
· Networking opportunities. WT interns make connections with the industry’s leading professionals.
· A season weekday subscription to Writers Theatre.
· Exclusive backstage access to Writers Theatre events.
· Mentorship from Director of Education and department leadership in your area of focus.
· Opportunities for professional development and to participate in various arts and arts administration seminars.
· Stipend to cover the cost of daily travel expenses to and from the theatre.