OUR VISION is a rich creative arts community where artists with intellectual & developmental disabilities participate through leadership and collaboration.
OUR MISSION:Arts of Life advances the creative arts community by providing artists with intellectual and developmental disabilities a collective space to expand their practice and strengthen their leadership.
Arts of Life continually creates an environment that is trusting, nurturing, and respectful. We are all equals in this space and should be given the most respect possible. We understand that all of us have bad days and all of us are developing as individuals and we encourage each other to share both the positive things that make us who we are and the negative things that make us who we are. We encourage everyone to share their goals and aspirations so that we are able to be of some help along their journey. We hope to provide this environment and offer our philosophy to everyone that joins our community, not just our artists. If our environment is true, it will have the same effect on everyone.
The Development & Communications Coordinator supports the Development & Communications Department with annual appeals, special events, communications, and data management.
- Develop, implement, and manage two annual appeals.
- Coordinate the timely acknowledgment of all donors - individual, institutional, and in-kind.
- Chair AofL’s annual Charitable Chili Cook Off.
- Act as primary liaison for the Associate Board.
- Support other fundraising events as assigned.
- Provide support for all organizational events as assigned.
- Manage agency’s social media outlets and website.
- Implement PR and promotional strategies as needed
- Develop, supervise, and distribute agency eblasts.
- Manage the database (LIttle Green Light) and Mailchimp, maintaining clean and accurate data for donations, art sales, and communications.
- Recruit, interview, train, and manage development volunteers and interns in partnership with the Development & Communications Director.
- Produce and analyze reports as requested.
- Provide other organizational supports as needed.
At the discretion of Arts of Life, you may have other duties assigned.