Education Coordination Intern
Oak Park Art League is seeking students interesting in gaining valuable preparatory experience in education programming. Interns will work closely with the Directorial Staff as well as the Director of Education on planning class schedules, creating class registration pages on our websites, updating teachers’ profiles, and helping students register for classes. Candidates should be familiar with working on a computer and have an interest in Education Programming. Candidates should also be available 2-3 days a week (10-15 hours).
Interns will gain experience in:
- Gathering class information from teachers (day of the week, hours, class description, materials list, etc).
- Creating class registration pages with class information.
- Creating and publish a general class schedule.
- Helping students register in person or through the phone.
- Updating teachers on class rosters, schedule conflicts, etc.