Live Nation is the largest producer of live music concerts in the world, connecting nearly 71 million fans to 26,300 events for over 3,200 artists in 2016. Live Nation’s global network is the world’s largest music marketing network for corporate brands and includes one of the top 5 e-commerce websites. Live Nation’s primary business activities include producing concerts, operating entertainment venues, providing an industry-leading ticketing platform, managing over 500 artists and creating national and local sponsorship and advertising partnerships with over 900 corporate partners. The company operates through the major segments of Concerts, Ticketing, Artist Nation and Media and Sponsorship.
Our Chicago Office is looking for an entry level Graphic Designer who is a self-starter and has an exceptional sense for great design. The ideal candidate works well with others and must have a good eye for layout. The candidate will be responsible for designing promotional material for the North American Concerts Midwest region. Creative materials include but are not limited to print advertising, digital web advertisements, promotional posters and flyers. This is a part-time seasonal position.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Assists our lead designer and art director in daily tasks and company deadlines.
- Illustrates concept by designing layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting layout for approval.
- Prepares final layout adhering to specific print and web mechanicals.